Strongest Testosterone Booster on The Market

Friday, April 27, 2018

My Trainee and His Purpose for The World

For Years, I have been teaching my Young Warrior the Way of Instinct, and Spiritual Acquisition - I have taught him in Tongues, and taught him the Art of Understanding the Thoughts of Others. Since he was a Child, I taught him how to over-ride the Arrogance of others, and how to Perfect his Willpower.

When he was 14 - he asked for a Wish of Unlimited Power and All Knowledge, the ability to Gain everything in the World he wanted - and to have Supernatural Powers that surpass any LIVING Human Being - I obliged. 

I gave this Child the ability to reach his Dreams - and to fend against his Parents will for him. I, liberated him from the Arrogance of others, and used their Own Tactics against them. Instead using their Control Tactics, and Punishment, and turning it into an exploit so that he could gain knowledge that far surpasses all others. 

This Child, his name is "DAN". Now an astute Young Man with an Intellectual Genius unrivaled, and abilities of absolute superhuman phenomenon. He has the Ability to Peer into the Thoughts and Intentions of Others - even from Afar.

He has become a Greater Man than I could - ever be.

He has obtained the Powers of the Ancient.

He has the Secrets of Eternal Life and All Knowledge  - of both Good & Evil Things in this World. He has Sole Authority over Spiritual Realms. Commanding the Good & The Wicked. He has been granted.

  • The Gift of Superhuman Senses and Perception.
  • The Gift of Unlimited Knowledge.
  • The Gift of Tongues.
  • The Gift of Authority.
  • The Gift of Morphing.
  • The Gift of Perfection. 

In/Tags:  jim arkins blog, jim arkin, jim arkin 1995, my trainee and his purpose for this world, gift of superhuman senses perception, gift of tongues 2018, gift of unlimited knowledge,

No comments:

Post a Comment